Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!


In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. . .By Him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. . .The heavens are yours, and yours also the earth; you founded the world and all that is in it...Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. . .The earth is the LORD's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it;


My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. . . Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you!

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth. . .Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory.


The heavens will vanish like smoke, the earth will wear out like a garment and its inhabitants die like flies. But my salvation will last forever, my righteousness will never fail. . .As long as the earth endures, seed time and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease.
. .Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away … And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true." He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. . .He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son.”


Gen 1:1, Col 1:16, Ps. 89:11, I Chron. 29:11, Ps. 24:1, Ps. 121:2, Jer. 32:17, Ps. 57:5, Is. 6:3, Is. 51:6, Gen 8:22, Matt. 24:35, Rev. 21

No comments: