Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Is this the same kid?

Day 1

4 months

First Christmas


This Christmas

J has pretty much looked like just a little bigger version of himself as he's grown over the years. H, on the other hand, keeps looking like a totally different child to me. I see her old photos flash up on my screen saver and think, "Wow! Did she really used to look like that?"

She started out as a medium-sized dark haired newborn - progressed into a chubby, dark haired baby - and now is a slender, blonde toddler. The only things that have stayed constant are those beautiful blue eyes and her adorable dimple.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has always been adorable, and she keeps getting cuter and cuter. And I love those gorgeous eyes, too!

You're right, though. I saw some old pics of J the other day, and he looked the same, just littler. But H has changed more.

Hmm...that purple sweater looks kind of familiar.

Anonymous said...

Might I add that she's growing up too quickly.

Anonymous said...

A beautiful little girl! So precious.