Thursday, January 15, 2009

13 Things I found while Cleaning Under the Couch this Week

I haven't done a Thursday Thirteen in a long time. I'm not sure it even officially exists anymore. This seemed to lend itself to a TT post, though, so I'll carry on the tradition anyway.

13 things I found while cleaning in or under the couch this week:

1. Oreo Cookie (still fresh!)
2. One Little People Shepherd
3. One Little People Mechanic
4. Little red mouse (cat toy)
5. Countless crumbs from cheezits, cereal, etc...
6. 2 Rubber bands
7. Diego dominoes and checkers
8. Various legos
9. Ponytail holder
10. Superman bandaid
11. Toy airplane
12. Petrified worm carcass
13. About $15 in change. I fished out all I could reach, but the couch still jingles. I think one of the kids must have emptied their piggy bank into the couch. H (2 1/2 yo) confessed to it, but she'll confess to pretty much anything. On the other hand, it does seem like the sort of thing she would do. Interestingly, her bank is much fuller than J's currently - not that I think she'd be above emptying his into the couch! We'll probably never know!

No comments: