Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm Back!

With baby on the way, bargain shopping got put on hold for a while. Frankly, all I cared about for most of September through mid-November was keeping dinner down ("morning" sickness hits me hardest in the evening) and praying desperately for some sleep. (Insomnia - which I hadn't had since I was expecting Hannah- was one of my clues that perhaps I wasn't just 10 weeks late after all.)

Well, I'm feeling much better now and finally made it back to CVS last week. I'm sure they had missed me! It was a small start, but it felt good to be back at it. I only bought 3 items - Colgate toothpaste, Complete contact solution, and Degree deodorant. After coupons, I spent $7 in Extra Care Bucks and $2.85 out of pocket. I got $10 in Extra Bucks back.

My favorite part of the receipt is the bottom where they total my year to date savings. For this year: $614.68!

No comments: