Sunday, September 30, 2007

Contest

I'm looking to win a new free blog design. Not that I paid for the current one, or anything. One of the requirements to enter the contest is posting the designer's image on my site. I thought about just sticking it in the side bar, but then someone might mistakenly think that she had designed my site already.

And that's probably not the sort of PR she's looking for.

Seeing as I can't even figure out how to get my font colors to match and all.

So here it is, with the disclaimer that she has nothing to do with my current blog appearance.



And in case that doesn't work out, I've also entered Sweet 'n Simple Designs' contest as well. She doesn't have an image to post, but I figured I throw her a free link in case either of my readers would like to check her out.

No comments: