Sunday, April 20, 2008

Home again

We're back from our trip south - at least most of us are. B went immediately over to IL for a conference. My dad met us in Toledo with the car to save him some driving time.

Our trip was wonderful. There are few places as beautiful as the Carolinas in the springtime! The new masthead is a picture of my brother's backyard. Not a bad view, eh?

Not counting quick trips, I spent about 29 hours in the car this week. The last 10 and a half were in the back of the car between two carseats. Thank the Lord, I didn't have any motion sickness. That's usually a big issue for me - especially in the back seat.

I've discovered that uploading pictures to facebook is much easier than putting them on the blog. So, for those of you who are interested in seeing them, mosey on over there and check them out. If you don't have an account, get one. There's really nothing to it. Then become my friend and view away. Chances are, you'll find a lot more of your friends over there and be glad you did it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Facebook's picture upload ease is exactly why my blog has no vacation pictures yet!!!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah, maybe there's an easier way, but I can only do up to 4 at a time on blogger. With facebook I can post as many as I want with one click. Now if I could just figure out how to label them right!