Friday, March 16, 2007

Links

I finally got around to adding a link list to my sidebar. These are the people whose blogs I enjoy reading regularly. Some of them are friends and family. Some of them are people I only know through cyberspace -- but after reading their blogs for a while, they feel like old friends. My "cyber friends" all happen to be Christian moms. Sometimes I enjoy reading them because it reminds me I'm not the only one who doesn't have it all together. Sometimes they make me laugh so hard I can't breathe. And often they express the things that I feel in much better words than I could ever express. Check them out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to read Big Mama too. She is such a funny writer.

Unknown said...

I agree! It's good to have a place to go when you need a good laugh.

Anonymous said...

Have you ever commented on any of the "bigger" blogs? I did at Everyday Mommy once. But I mostly just read.

Unknown said...

I'm mostly just a lurker, but I have commented occasionally.